Thursday, September 5, 2013

Get Rid of Your "Excess Baggage"

Today I listened to an interview with Jon Gabriel, he has this Gabriel Method to help you lose weight without dieting, exercising, and even pills.

First I was hesitant to listen to this interview. Although I still have this "excess baggage" from my second pregnancy, I don't think I'll be needing a weight loss program that much. But I was glad I tuned in to it anyway, because it turned out to be a fabulous interview with a GREAT visualization that Jon led us into. Finally I decided to listen to the interview TWICE!

So for those of you who are hungry for change, hungry to stay healthy and lose weight at the same time, I recommend you to check out Mr. Gabriel's work here. He said that his program not only can change your weight, but also improve other areas of your life, such as your finances, success, relationships, etc. (I'm actually thinking of buying the program for myself because I really LOVE the visualization section *wink*)

And in case if you're wondering, no I'm not being paid by the people whose work I mentioned in my posts :) (Although I kinda hope that they're giving me their programs for free trial so I can put them into practice and then write more about them, if that's possible ^_^). I sincerely thought their work and teachings are amazing, that I need to share it again with you all. So, enjoy!


Many blessings, peace and love,
-angel apprentice-

No comments:

Post a Comment