Thursday, September 26, 2013

7 Laws of The Universe

Hi guys,
Here are the 7 Laws of The Universe, according to Christy Whitman. You can check out Christy's site here, she is offering this magnificent course to become a life coach. I highly recommend you to go to her site to learn more about this :)

1. Law of attraction
2. Law of deliberate creation
3. Law of allowing
4. Law of sufficiency and abundance
5. Law of pure potentiality
6. Law of detachment
7. Law of polarity

Are you familiar with these laws? I hope you are. We've heard so much of the first law, right? Some other book (correct me if I'm wrong) stated that there are actually 8 laws of the universe. So, I'm not sure which law is missing here :) If you could help or have a say in this topic, please feel free to write in the comment section below. Thanks before ^_^


Many blessings, peace and love,

-angel apprentice-

No comments:

Post a Comment