Monday, September 16, 2013

God is Plenty



Hallo again :)
I'd like to share this powerful prayer for abundance by Dr. Susan Shumsky. You can find more of her wonderful work here. Please say this prayer as if it is your Higher Self speaking, with deep and full intention to every word of it :)


GOD is PLENTY
There is plenty for everyone, including myself.
I am enriched and fulfilled, 
Divinely directed and lavishly prospered through the unlimited goodness of God.
I am thriving, wealthy and affluent, within and without.
My good is now flowing to me so richly and fully, 
that I have an abundance of money to spare and share.
God's good circulates freely through my life and prospers me mentally right now.
God is my unfailing source of supply and large sums of money now come to me quickly.
I live on an unlimited income.
Success and prosperity come easily to me right now and always, eternally sustained.
Thank you God, and so it is!


I listened to Dr. Shumsky's interview in Beyond The Ordinary Show, you might also find numerous fantastic teachers in the show right here.

I hope the prayer enlightens your spirit like it did to me, as it left this tingling loving feeling in my heart after I said it :) And watch that beautiful sky, as the sun was almost setting in the pic above. God sure is plenty. I took the pic on my way home from work :)

Many blessings, peace and love,
-angel apprentice-

No comments:

Post a Comment