Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Declaration

I have never considered myself as a motivational book person. Over the years novels were my very best friends, so I have literally tons of romance novels which I collected since junior high. So how did all these motivational readings and teachings fall on to my lap, I really should 'blame' it to the universe or the divine :) It's really the answer to my questions of how to be more of who I am, and how be more of service to others.

Anyways, to really put the teachings into practice in my daily life is another story. Although I'm pretty sure that I'm committed to success, often I still find myself procrastinate a lot, and fall to the same old habits of over spending. The results of these are already showing in my life, I just lost a really good chance of house investment because I was too afraid to call the guy who owned the property and made an offer. 

I was doing this game of thinking a lot (and I mean A LOT), like whether it was a good decision to make, or would this investment drain my savings. I was thinking what if this guy rejected my offer, or what if he said yes, what would i do? Then I began to ask for advice from my friends, and considered all the advice I got again. It was like this circle over and over again in my head! 

I was hesitating so much and put sooooo many considerations, that at some point a new awareness began to emerge in my mind: oh wow, it turned out to be that I had all this fear inside me. I think it was Robert Kiyosaki that said to beat our fear is just to DO what it is that we're so frightened about. Just do it, because everything has no meaning unless you put the meaning to it. So I decided to look fear in the eye and called the owner of the house. And yes, the house was already taken by somebody else :(

I really got the point of what they say: just ACT! I knew deep down inside that it was a very good investment to make, yet I hesitated because I fear so much. Even now when I look back to all my what if's I feel ridiculous. I really need to fix this so it won't happen again in the future.

So be my witness, for I'm making a declaration to myself, just like what T. Harv Eker taught in his book Secrets of The Millionaire Mind which you can find here. He said that a declaration is a positive statement you say out loud emphatically, to make it vibrate throughout every cells of your body. It sends the message to the universe and to your unconscious mind as well. A declaration is not stating that it's already true right now (like affirmation does), but it's stating that this is true in the future. 

So here's my declaration: 
(put my hands on my heart) I choose to adopt new thinking that support my happiness and success. (Then put my index finger on my forehead): I have a millionaire mind.

Do this for 30 days in the morning and evening, and hopefully you'll be ready to rock your world! :)

Many blessings, peace and love,
-angel apprentice-

No comments:

Post a Comment