Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Angel, Rico

As I promised, today I'm writing about angels messages. Are you excited? :p

I first met my angel when I was doing Christie Marie Sheldon's meditation of connecting to your guides and angels. You can find Christie's home course program Love or Above here. 

As I asked my angel to emerge, this picture of an angel like the one you find in church's murals began to form in my mind. He was wearing a white robe, with a pair of wings at his back. His hair was a little longer than his shoulder, and it's blonde and curly. He's really typical, you know :) When I asked him his name, the word Rico popped up in my head. Kind of strange, Rico The Angel. But, anyways... :p

When Christie's meditation told me to ask Rico to stand next to me, he did. He didn't stand, but actually he was kneeling down right next to my chair. I was really surprised because at first I thought that he was tiny (like the pic in the mural), but it turned out that he was BIG. When he was kneeling beside me he was even taller than I was sitting down! I was so surprised that I jumped out of my meditation and looked to my right (where he knelt by me in the meditation). It kind of ruined the whole meditation though, lol.

I caught a glimpse before I actually jumped to my feet, that he had this white face, a bit kind of made of gypsum with really nice nose, his blonde curly hair was shining like in a shampoo commercial, and his wings' feathers (though I didn't touch them) looked very smooth, soft, and shiny also :)

Oh and about a week after that, maybe he knew that I was laughing at his name, but I heard this on the radio that the name Rico was actually meant "rich" in Spanish. So I assumed that he was sent to me because I had been asking for so many guidance around money and abundance :p and that he's here to help me with that.

Anyways, after that I've been asking Rico for so many questions, guidance, and you name it... any kind of help in mostly everything :p Hey, if there's always somebody who is more than able to help, why not ask him for help? Besides, his help has always been the works of wonder if I may say. 

I also continue to look for more info about angels and found Doreen Virtue's wonderful work. You might want to check it out here. From her I found out so many things, like how the angels are communicating with us, and yes, something you heard out of the blue in a radio show is one of an angel's ways to communicate :) so I'm really thrilled!

After asking Rico something, I usually ask him to give me a sign in the 'real world' that I can really understand, and then just really trust myself about it. To my experience, the signs are usually pretty clear, you can get it from anywhere, but it just click perfectly to the question that you've asked. Moreover, Doreen told in her books that angels communicate with us through repetitive number sequences which keeps on showing in your life. They also know our favorite numbers. So if you see 111, 222, etc. over and over again, you might want to look for the meaning of it, which you can find right here. Or also in Doreen's book Angel Numbers 101. Click here to get a copy of it.

More about angels coming up in my next posts :) Bye for now!

Many blessings, peace and love,
-angel apprentice-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment