Tuesday, August 13, 2013

[Dont' ever be a] Crap Magnet

I was going to write about something else today, but this morning my friend was sending me a text. She is in her vacation in Bali for a week, and today is like her third day there. First day when she arrived, I sent her a text, asking how's she doing, so envy her having such a great vacay in Bali, etc. And she replied, you know what, the plane got delayed for an hour, my room is too small, and the weather is too hot. (I'd really like to shout: what do you mean the weather is TOO hot? It's Bali for God's sake!).

This morning, her text was: my husband somehow rented a car with broken air conditioner, I'm all sweat and had to yell at like half a dozen of people to get the car switched to the one with working AC. (This time I'd like to go: phew! and wipe off my sweat from my forehead :D)

Anyways, I'd like to remind you that what you focus on will expand, so... when you 'crap' a lot, you would likely become a 'crap magnet'. I sort of think that is exactly what's going on with my poor friend and her vacation in the island of the gods (Bali's nickname). Instead of enjoying her marvelous vacation with her hubby, she somehow managed to find flaws and defects in everything, and the vacay turned into a disaster :p

The other day I was reading an article in my other friend's blog about manifesting faster, and I read beneath the article several comments which said thank you, you're doing a great job, what great tips you shared, and other positive comments. But there was this one comment, which was longer than the article itself, arguing on everything that my friend wrote, saying what full of sh** your tips were, didn't you know for someone like me it's hard enough to put food on the table everyday, how many mouths did I have to feed, and with the economy, it's even harder to find a job, yada yada yada.

So I asked my friend, why did you leave a comment like that on your blog? Didn't you want to delete it? And she answered, well.. I'd like to keep it authentic, there will always be good and bad comments from people, it's not like you can please everybody. Besides, open minded people like you and the rest of the guys that read my blog would already know the answer why this person remained broke all this time, it's because he complained so much!

You see, when you complain, it's like saying to the universe that you are powerless, and that you are a victim. What T. Harv Eker had to say about victims are: There is no such thing as a really rich victim. That makes you just don't want to be victims ever, right? :) 

So the next time you find yourself complaining, try putting your finger and slide it accross your neck, like you're slitting your throat, because (another quote from Mr. Eker): Complaining is the absolute worst possible thing you could do for your health or your wealth. The worst!


Many blessings, peace and love,
-angel apprentice-

No comments:

Post a Comment