Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ask and It Is Given



Often times I heard myself throwing these questions to the universe:
  • Why does all of my friends get to stay abroad and have a fabulous life?
  • Why does everyone’s salary goes up so quickly, while I’m stuck with no career?
  • Why does it so hard to pay my credit card bills?
  • Why am I so fat?
  • Am I even a good parent to my children?
  • And so on, and so on.

These questions, I found out later on, are the wrong kinds of questions :) 
You see, once you ask a question, it’s like you’re setting the universe (and your mind) in motion to give you the answer. When you ask yourself a negative question, your mind will focus on the negative in that question, so you will most likely get a negative answer! (I hope I hear you say: aha! right here).

So what you need to do is to ask the right questions. Just simply turn a negative question into a positive one!  That way we empower ourselves with that question. I got this powerful mind opener from Noah St. John in Hay House World Summit 2013. He calls this The Afformations. You might want to check his book here.

What you need to do:
  • Ask yourself what you really want.
  • Form a question that assumes what you really want is already true, already a reality.
  • Accept, and give yourself to the question by reading, writing, listening, and saying the question over and over again.
  • Act as if it’s already true.

I’d like to quote Christie Marie Sheldon (I’ll post about Christie’s wonderful work later), that asking a question is like opening the doors (and even windows) of the universe. So if you haven’t achieved your goals, or not getting the results of your dreams, you might want to try to turn things around by reducing all the negativity in your life. 

For a start, try asking yourselves empowering questions that will get you positive results such as: why am I so lucky? Or, why is it so easy for me to make money? Or, why is it so easy for me to lose weight? :D

See how easy that is? It’s so easy that you can even teach your children about this powerful stuff! If you notice, it also feels good inside after you ask yourself a positive question. 

So remember: ask, and it is given to you. That’s how abundant our universe is.

Many blessings, peace and love
-angel apprentice-

No comments:

Post a Comment